Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Let's Start This Off With a Bang!



I am hoping that this is the first of many many posts to come.  I have been thinking about starting a new blog for a while now...and many things have transpired that prompted me to buck up and begin.  To start with...I am a mom and wife with a full time job.  Do I wish I could stay at home?  Well hell yes.  Is that going to happen?  Maybe when I am 80.  Why then?  Because it is probably going to take me that long to finish paying my student loans off!  For all of you out there who have student loans...yes they suck and yes they take FOREVER to pay back.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job as a Physician Assistant.  I get to help people every day.  I get to see them grow...and eventually take out student loans themselves.  Was it worth it?  Sure, why not.  But are there much better things I could be doing with my money?  Again...well hell yes.  One day...one day...

So, this blog will be about many different things....my life...my horribly failed Pinterest and DIY projects...my life as a tall, somewhat thin girl who cannot find clothes that fit well...my thoughts on a clothing line (yeah right, I have no artistic ability whatsoever)...and well just about anything else in between.  If you hang with me long enough...maybe, just maybe I will celebrate paying that LAST student loan off!  

So cheers to you...cheers to me...and cheers to maybe one day Ellen seeing my blog...hey, a girl can dream, right???  And as the picture above shows...my weather is the same as yours...so don't ask.


Live your life to the fullest...be a giant!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment